Saturday 9 February 2008

Crazy California Republicans


Ok, my friends will think I've gone over to the dark side with that California republican logo there, but I found a note on my statistics group from Floyd Bullard, a great math teacher in North Carolina, and he sent a link to a really humorous piece on NPR by TV writer Rob Long. You can read the whole thing if you want, but I loved listening to it...
especially the line which goes, "In California, it is possible to drive an electric car with your third wife for a stop at the holistic tea house run by your gay son and his husband on the way to the polling place, where you will vote for Arnold Schwarzenegger because he's a conservative, damn it, and that's what this country needs. And if you get that, you get California; if you don't, you don't. Ok, I admit it, I don't.

Give a listen here

No comments: